Private Stalking Block’s: At Bagber, Dorset. 3 Rifles Only
Stalk for Roe Deer: Good woodland Hedges, ditches. Animals
tend to graze at edge of forest here, 400 acres at Bagber good roe
deer 3 private rifles only plus I retain a guest rifle for self. A
400 acre area with excellent wild stocks of Ground game Partridge
and wild Pheasant some pigeon and some good Roe Deer, the land has
woodland edges and is generally arable land with cover crops and
grass undulating terrain (still in the same family) shooting
arrangements 7 days a week. Cost of rifles 3 only at £750 cull 18
What species on land
- Roe Deer
- Pheasant - October 1st – February 1st
- Partridge - September 1st – February 1st
- Pigeon - No closed season
- Mallard - inland September 1st – January 31st
- Snipe - October 1st –January 31st
- Woodcock - October 1st – January 31st
- Suitable 243 rifle for stalking for Roe deer.
How to get there
Pentridge Lane Near Sturminster Newton Postal Code for
your GPRS DT102EX.
Go on your own steam but book with us first as we have
limited guns and ensure you inform me 48 hours prior and then park
in yard and leave note farmers name is AR & MS Jeans Lower Bagber Farm 07974-723223
(you must book directly with me on 0702 -1114746)
The second location is being viewed and will be a separate
information sheet as this one.
Rifle Cost block 1 & 2
- £750.00 limited. 400 acres at Bagber
B&B: Bland ford Forum The Layton Arms.