Large Game In Russia: The Russian Far East Region
Shoot: This is a 10% discounted package we have negotiated on
your behalf for hunts can also be arranged for an additional fee.
Brown Bear, Snow Sheep, Musk Deer, Siberian Stag, Moose, Caribou, Wild
Boar, white fronted Asian (black) bear.
This is a real wilderness trip with a variety of unusual animals to
hunt, you can have a choice of Bear and Snow sheep or a Boar and
Siberian Stag, the surrounding scenery is magnificent a true
wilderness destination for all you will need the package is generous
to a fault, could be mountain or sea region hunts especially for the
snow sheep, 4 –6 hunters welcomed in any party.
What species on land
||Sept 1st – May 15th
|White Fronted Bear
||Sept 1st – Feb 28th
||Nov 15th – Jan 15th
||Aug 15th – Feb 30th
||Aug 1st – Jan 15th
||Oct 15th - Jan 15th
|Small Ground Game
Due to complexity of bringing weapons in we have a full hire
service for you to take advantage of various weapons depending on
- All your trophies will be skinned and prepared within your cost
- Russia: near Japanese regions in the far east of the
Near Khabarouski Airport area, Far East of Russia. Khabarovsk
region, Sea of Okhotsk area, Badzhal range, Bureinsky range. Bob, you
can see hunting area on the map in our web site. All the areas are
shown on that map. I’ll attaché the map for you, just in case.
- Provided as part of package.
Travel arrangements and
- Provided Accommodation during your stay.
Cost and Duration
- Minimum 2 persons
- Brown Bear $3200US 2 hunters in party - $3000US 3 hunters in
- Trophy fee 1st bear $2500.00 2nd bear $1500.USD
- 12-day trips.
- Brown Bear /Snow sheep: $4500USD for 2 hunters in party and
$420USD for 3 hunters in party
- There are differing permeations of cost and trophy fees joint
$4500,USD Snow sheep, 1st Bear $2500USD, 2nd Snow sheep $3000 USD
and 2nd Bear $2000USD.
We have a variety of costs for other animals ask for details but
trophy fees are:
- Red deer: $800
- Musk deer: $300
- Brown bear: $2500
- Roe deer: $500
- Asian black bear: $2500
- All legal documents visa needs, weapon permit, hunting permit.
- Welcome and re-patriation to airport, at Khabarovsk and Okhotsk.
- All transportation by boat.
- 1 guide per hunter.
- All serving staff including interpreter per group.
- All information providing a comfortable and professional hunt.
- Round trip air tickets to and from Khabarovsk