Walked up Partridge or Roe deer
or Wolf and Wild Boar in Mongolia Asia.
Shoot : This is a 10% discounted package we
have negotiated on your behalf for member and his 3
unique opportunity for walked-up wild bird shooting
in Mongolia. The hunting camp is located
approximately 6 to 7 hours drive from the capital,
Ulaanbaatar, and is situated on the banks of the
Selenge River. The scrub woodland, steppe grassland,
and cultivated farmland of the Selenge River Valley
provide an exceptional habitat for Black Grouse and
The area is managed as a shooting concession in
agreement with the local administration, bird
populations are surveyed every year, and sustainable
bag limits are enforced. The grouse shooting is
strictly cocks only. This package includes 50 Partridge per gun.
Fishing for Taimen, Lenok Trout, and Pike is
available on the Selenge River, so if you like, you
can spend a morning shooting followed by a relaxing
afternoon fishing. Roe buck hunts can also be
arranged for an additional fee. As can Wild Boar,
species on land
- Roe Deer
- Black Grouse
- Wild Boar
- Small Ground Game
Due to complexity of bringing weapons in we have
a full hire service for you to take advantage of
- Provided as part of package.
arrangements and Accommodation
- Provided at Hunting lodge part of package
- The comfortable hunting camp has
accommodation in simple log cabins, and
facilities include hot showers and sauna.
Excellent meals are prepared by the camp’s
professional Chinese Chef, and Mongolian cooks.
||Arrive Ulaanbaatar Airport
in the morning.
Transfer to Hotel / freshen up / Lunch.
Jeep drive to Selenge River Hunting Camp
||Five days bird-shooting.
Fishing and hunting available
||Jeep driver to Ulaanbaatar
Overnight at Hotel.
||Breakfast at Hotel.
Transfer to Airport.
Cost £1600 per person
- Minimum 4 persons, maximum 9
The 8-day itinerary can connect with Aeroflot
flights from London to Ulaanbaatar via Moscow.
Further information and advice on flights can be
supplied on request.
Additional days and tour extensions to places and
sights of interest in Mongolia can be arranged on
- 5 days organised bird shooting
- Bag limit of up to 50
- Accommodation at the hunting camp including
3 meals per day
- One night Hotel accommodation in Ulaanbaatar
- Airport pick-ups and transfers
- Jeep transfer to the hunting camp
- Mongolian Visa
- Departure tax ($12 payable at Ulaanbaatar
- Alcoholic beverages (beer approx $2 / wine
approx $15 per bottle)
- Fishing Permits
- Hunting Permits for roe buck, wild boar and
- Gun dogs
- Gun permit: $50 per gun
- Veterinary certificate for dog: $10 per dog
- 12 gauge shotgun hire: $25 per day
- Rifle hire $35 per: day
- Ammunition: $0.6 per cartridge
- Additional Partridge: $10 each