Wild Fowl Weeks - Canada Quebec Lake St Pierre
Shoot: An organised wild fowl shoot teeming with bird.
80 miles east of Montreal.
is an exceptional chance to decoy birds and partake in Sink
Box hunting and we have some marsh hunting as well as field
hunt for geese and walked up shooting for snipe with a dog
flushing them out the average flush rate of at birds is
10-25yds, 30-50 for a 3 hour hunt! Shots will generally be
over 5-35 yards.
What species on land
- Duck: Mallard, Black Duck, Pintail, Gadwall,
Widgeon, Shovel or, Green wing teal, Scup Lesser and
Greater, Ring neck, redhead, golden bufflehead, oldsquaw,
white wing scoter, black scoter and merganser.
- Geese: Canada goose mainly shot in field hunts,
Snow Goose are shot over water.
- Snipe: Field hunt.
- Is short:
September 25th - November 6th
- Quebec, 80 miles east of Montreal
- Provided as part of package. 1 guide to 3 hunters.
Travel arrangements and
- UK - Montreal and then pick up by vehicle transported to
B&B cost $ 270 for your stay double occupancy.
- International flights from £260.00
Cost and Duration
$1750 US per person, for 8 days 6 days full hunting for a
minimum group of three hunters.
- Full board, Inc soft drinks.
- Home cooked meal
- Lunch and dinner served at the guide’s home!
- Professional guide and dogs.
- Sink Box.
- Hunting licences.
- Transport from \Montreal Airport and return.
- Airline ticket
- Non-resident firearm declaration.
- Gun 3 shot plug required.
10% member discounts.