DRIVEN & CORPORATE DAYS SHOOTS 2005
Driven Shooting : Near Narborough 2500 acre estate
Information: Challenging driven shoot for 2005/6 season) members
or non-members welcome parties of 7-10 guns are welcomed and
respectively a team of syndicate guns 8-10 at £3000 includes
compliments. After 130 bird the birds are charged at £20 there
The estate has a choice of 35 drives, both woodland game crops
and a series of lakes and ponds, the shoot was taken over by the
current proprietor in 2003 but has been maintained by the current
keeper Mr Porter for the past 9 years. Expected bags , the aim is to
provide days of 130 birds mainly biased towards pheasant but with
good partridge and duck forming a larger part of the bag early on in
the season. No ground game must be shot under any circumstances.
What species on land
- Partridge - October 1st – February 1st
- Pheasant - October 1st – February 1st
- Mallard - October 1st – February 1st
- Teal - October 1st – February 1st
- Wood Pigeon - No Season
Location and how to get there.
The estate is 3 miles north of Swaffham and quickly
accessible from the A47 Norwich airport is approximately ½ an hour
and Stanstead approximately 1 hour. Main line train services are
available at Norwich and Kings Lynn.
- Mr Porter has worked for the estate for 9 years.
This is a new shoot resurrected from the ashes of the old
original estate but it is not uncommon in the past to hit the 150
Booking the Day
- Telephone 0702-1114746 for a day to remember.
- Hotel: Ship Inn Narborough 01760-337307
- Hotel: George Hotel Swaffham 01760-721238